We are a soccer club in Bridgewater, NJ that has the best of all soccer worlds with In-Town Recreation, Travel and Premier soccer teams. This is where Bridgewater soccer players can successfully grow at their own rate while playing soccer.
Travel fees for the Fall 2017/ Spring 2018 season are:
2007 - 2010 - Full Yr. = $285 or Per Season = $170
2003 - 2006 - Full Yr. = $275 or Per Season = $165
2001 & above - Spring Only = $165
IMPORTANT!! Once a player accepts a roster spot and makes the payment, there will be no refund issued as they would have taken a roster spot from another potential player.
- Above registration fees do not include Referee fees. These fees will be collected separate and given directly to team coach/manager. Fees will vary pending age level and number of players per team.
- BUSC has outsourced its uniform supply. Players will purchase uniforms through BUSC's designated online supplier. The estimated cost of a complete uniform with home/away jersey, shorts and socks is $90, and the uniform style will be protected for 2 years.
- Raritan Residents add $10
- Non-Bridgewater-Raritan Residents add $40
- If a player chooses to play BUSC travel and in-town soccer, the in-town cost will be $25 per season in addition to regular travel fees. The player will need to purchase an in-town uniform if they do not have one already.
If a player registers for the FALL ONLY, and then decides after the season has begun to play in the Spring, then the player will be charged for the Fall Season plus the Spring Season as if they were separate registrations.